Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Prayer requests.

Hi all.

I have a few specific prayer requests I'd like to put out there.

First, for Sara. She has started to have more seizures, and we are having a difficult time getting the right amount of medication to stop them, but not turn her into a little zombie (which unfortunately happened for a couple of months). Please pray for complete healing for her.

For Marcy. She has had an infection on her bum that has caused many open sores. She has had these sores for over a month. They are painful, and though she has had them many times before, this time they will not go away. Please pray that they will completely heal.

For Lupita. She is struggling with something. She won't talk to me about what, but for the last 10 days she has been quite the difficult child. We haven't seen this type of behaviour in many months, and I was surprised it came back. Now it seems it won't pass quickly. Please pray that she will be able to confide in me, and that her little heart will heal. Or..... I will realize that this is just normal 6 year old behaviour! ;)

I appreciate your prayers so much. I pray for my girls, but the more that pray, the better!! Thank you!

2 comments: