Thursday, March 27, 2014

This morning I cried.

Today I went for a run, and before and after the run I was thinking about the license. I couldn't think during the run as I need every ounce of concentration just to survive that! ;) I was discouraged. I was forming in my head how I would blog this morning. It went something like this:

Yesterday I was full of hope. I was calling for prayer, and I knew everyone would pray and tell their friends and we would get our miracle by Friday!

Today I am not full of hope. Why should the license be done this week? Why should people who don't know me pray for this? Why should I expect a miracle that I selfishly want for myself? Just because I am tired of waiting?

After composing those lines (and getting up off the floor where I was "stretching"), I checked facebook. I have a group for the Children's Home on facebook and yesterday I posted the blog there. 2 of my friends 'shared' it on their walls last night asking for prayer. People I don't know liked the post and commented that they were praying. People I don't know!

Then I went to the facebook page. I get an average of 80-120 views for each post of a picture or blog. The biggest has been about 450 if the post is particularly cute. As of right now 787 people viewed the post about the blog. When I saw that, I cried. If even a fraction of those people have sent prayed for the Home, then I am feeling more hope that I might just get my miracle!

Thank you so much to all of you. Thanks for you prayers. Thanks for sharing the blog. Thanks for verbally asking people to pray.

Please keep praying. My miracle is coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment