Friday, March 14, 2014

Where we stand.

After the false alarm 2 months ago, I'm taking this round of good news a little slower.

Two weeks ago I spoke with one of the lawyers at CNA about some paperwork that had been handed in over a month ago with no reply. Within 3 business days she told me that all the requirements for the home were complete! Yay! This means that by the end of this month I should have the license. But I won't cheer about that until I actually have it in my hand. :)

In the meantime, I've been planning the inauguration of the Home. I know it's a little early, but once I have the license I'll be insta-busy. I'll take information packets to some of the family courts in different provinces so there will be a lot of travelling right away. It is important to maintain a good relationship with the court system.

Then come the girls!

I'll leave you with some cute pictures of Bible Club over the past few weeks.

 Candyland time!
 Geovani liked the dinosaur magnet board my mom bought.
 Heart bug for Valentines day!
 Joshua LOVED being in the dirt and playing with the toys.
 Empty boxes are fun for anyone!
Geovani does this every time! I love that little finger sticking up! I sometimes flick it lightly while he eats because it is too cute. Doesn't even faze him, he just keeps on eating. :)

Please continue to pray for the final paperwork to be signed and processed. Soon I'll be receiving the call to pick it up. Then we party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment