Monday, May 5, 2014

Please Pray!

When we went to get a bladder test done, the Dr. took an x-ray and told me that Marcy's hips were dislocated. When the physiotherapist came, she confirmed it. She told me that sometimes if you treat them before one year of age, you may not need surgery. I don't know if this is true or not, having not encountered an 8 month old with untreated hip dislocations.

We have an appointment this afternoon with a Dr. who will be able to give us more information. Please be praying for healing, or effective treatment without surgery.

We also are having her heart surgery the end of this month. Likely May 26th, but that is not set in stone. Though it is minor, it is a surgery, and her little body needs to be up for it. She is gaining weight (my sore muscles are testimony of this!) and taking iron for her anemia, but she needs your prayers to be ready.

Thank you for all your prayers. She really is doing so amazing given her circumstances in the first 7 months of her little life. My aunt made a comment on facebook of this picture. She said she was amazed at what I had done for her as she looks so different. My reply, "A lot of food, a lot of love, and a whole lot of God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment