Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Praise and Prayer.

Happy Friday!

Today's praise:

  • The first 2 days of Bible club went well. Not as expected, but still well. :)
Geovani loved playing with the new soccer ball! He is Guatemalan through and through. Whenever he would kick the ball past myself or Keena, he would laugh and laugh!
  • I spent my first day helping out at the local school for kids with special needs, and I really enjoyed that too.
  • My youth pastor from when I was a young teenager is featuring the Children's Home at her birthday party!

Today's prayer requests:
  • Wisdom for dealing with the kids who come to club. They are not well disciplined, and I want to discipline with love and patience. 
  • More workers with a desire to work with kids with special needs. Because the children are having discipline issues (not obeying, hitting, etc.), I need one staff with each child. I anticipate this will change, but I would like to accept more children. 
  • CNA paperwork. We got another request for something not originally asked for. Wouldn't it be great if there was one big list of "things to hand in" that was the same for everyone? Why yes, yes it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment