Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Come on in!

Here are the long awaited pictures of the house. Keep in mind they will be taking all of their furniture out. It is a very nice house and I see it as such a blessing. When I was talking to a missionary friend about it she said "what a blessing for the children. They will feel so special living in such nice house like that." My sentiments exactly! What a great way to show the children how special they are, by giving them a beautiful place to live.

 They started building the second level but haven't finished it. They have no use for it right now.
 Front yard for the kids to play in. I want to thicken up the grass a little!
 The living room has a fireplace for which I am thankful. It gets very cold here at night.
 Sorry the picture is so dark. I didn't notice at the time. I love all the windows and room for a nice big table full of children!  
 I am so excited about the kitchen! It has cupboards and a sink. :) I can't wait to bake treats in there with the kids.
 The smallest bedroom. Room for the nanny. 
 The pool! I am so excited about this. It has been a dream of mine to have a pool to do therapy with the kids. On the days that it warms up enough, we will have kids doing stretches and exercises in here. Anyone want to come down and help us? ;)
 The bathroom has a bathtub, which is rare. 
 Another bedroom for the kids. There are 2 this size. 2 sets of bunk beds and a crib will fit in each one. 
This will be the playroom for the kids. Can't you just see the toys all over?! I want to buy some of those soft foamie mats to lay down because it could get uncomfortable for the children. I will also have therapies at one end of this area, since it is so big. 
And this is the contract that says the house in mine as of November 1st!

I hope you enjoyed the tour! I have to start renting the house now in order to get it ready for the government to come complete the inspection. I don't have enough money pledged to rent this house. I am stepping out in faith on this one. God brought me to this house, and I trust Him. By talking with others, and from what I saw from my own search, this house is a miracle. It doesn't need a bunch of renovations to get it to a point where it would be certified by the government. The house is all enclosed (important because of the cold. For the kids to travel from room to room via an outside corridor would be difficult. Children with disabilities have a harder time with temperature control). It is safe. There is a family that lives on a lower part of the property who serve as the guardians. And it came available just when I needed it.

If you feel led to help out, please click on the link on the left hand side to "donate from Canada" or "donate from the USA". All of your donations are tax deductible. You are able to sign up for monthly pledges which are so important and necessary. I need $560. a month for rent. If you feel led to give a special donation towards the start up costs of the home, you can also donate through these links and receive a tax receipt.

Thank you so much. God bless.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Naomi. it is large and very homey. Be careful of the foam mats... I just read where they are poisonous for the children. google it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete