Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Guatemalan Board

Today we went to the lawyers office to sign the association (or board of directors) paperwork.
Meet 5/7ths of the Guatemalan Board of Directors for Treasures of God Children's Home!

It is a blessing for me to be able to work with these people and I also treasure their friendships. I look forward to hearing their ideas and advice, and having them come visit the house soon!

In other news, the moving truck is booked for 7:30 a.m. on Friday! I have some men coming over from the Rehab Center to help me load up. I am so thankful for their help! 

This week has been a difficult and emotional week. I have said goodbye to many friends who I have become very close to. I have said goodbye to the boys that I spent 2 1/2 years of my life with. I will see them all again but it won't be the same. 

I look forward to the new place, and I know that this is a big step towards having my "own" kids one day. But all the same, I think I will just be sad for a little while longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment